I-Say is another survey company with very positive reviews that you may want to try out. They are currently accepting people in three specific demographics so if you fit into any of these, I highly recommend that you sign up. They will then send you surveys to complete, and you will be rewarded with points for each one that you do. They also send out new “top secret” products for you to test, and all you have to do in return is tell them your opinion about it! Points are redeemable for prizes or American Express Gifts cards (as good as cash).
If you fit into any of these groups, be sure to click on the correct link to increase your odds of approval:
Young Adults age 18-30
I will be sure to let you know when they start recruiting for other demographics. Good luck and have fun earning some extra money!
National Consumer Panel Home Scan is now accepting applicants but these spots fill up fast so apply now! If accepted you will be sent a home scanner which you will use to scan the barcodes of items you use around your house. When you use the scanner you will earn points which you can redeem for some great name brand products and prizes!
Spots always fill up fast so apply quickly! Go here to apply! You will be accepted or declined based on your age, family, area and more. If you don’t get accepted, try again next month!
If you are age 18-24 be sure to jump on this offer! Walmart has opened the application process for their Consumer Advisory Board. They are looking for men and women ages 18 – 24. You can earn great prizes, such as DVDs and electronics and more in exchange for your opinion!
I wasn’t able to sign up since I am just a little older than the limit So let me know if you get accepted and what you think about it!
Hurry and take a quick second to apply for the Nielson Consumer Home Scan Program (the TV ratings company). If accepted, they will send you a scanner and you will simply scan the barcodes of items that you use around the house. You will be able to earn points that are redeemable for great prizes and cash. It just takes a second to see if you are eligible and so worth it if you are accepted!
Go here to apply.
Hurray! Synovate is back so if you missed out last time, sign up fast! We never know how long registration will remain open! Besides being one of the most reputable survey companies out there here are a few more things you should know:
- You won’t get rich by doing surveys but they are a good way to make some extra spending money!
- They occasionally may send you free products to try in exchange for your opinion.
- There is no commitment at all. You can just sign up and see if it is a good fit for you. I love filling out surveys while I watch TV. Not only is it relaxing but I love earning a little money while vegging out!
We have had some great feedbac from our readers about Synovate. Here is one of the comments someone left:
I have been using them for years. It does take a lot of points but I have always been able to redeem then and I get the check in about 6 weeks. I have not had a bad experience with them. They used to offer prizes and/or cash, but now just cash. Still a good company. I had a funny experience though. I got selected to do a trial survey at home, and I get this huge package with FRAGILE written all over it. Inside was about 12 rolls of toilet paper! I mean really! I had to keep a diary of how soft and reliable the TP was. It made for a funny story to tell my MIL!!!
Here is a tip if you signed up previously and haven’t gotten any surveys: be sure to log in and make sure your profile is completely filled out. You can also go there and check for available surveys. Also, be sure to check your spam in case your surveys are ending up in there!
Go here to get started!
MySurvey.com is a great survey site made up of people from throughout the United States who influence future products and services by volunteering to participate in consumer research. By sharing your opinions about products and services, you are rewarded with Reward Points to redeem for cash and merchandise. After reading through a lot of reviews this site is a very well liked and reputable survey company. The payout is pretty good and they have been around since 1946 so you know they won’t close up shop and leave you hanging!
How to Earn Money with MySurvey.com
- Get started by completing the quick 5 minute registration process.
- After joining you can find information on current studies by checking your email for survey invitations, and by logging into the MySurvey member’s area and clicking on the My Surveys tab.
- Then just complete surveys and earn points. Most surveys pay 10 points just for completing the introductory questions which usually take less than 5 minutes to complete. The answers to these small surveys is how they qualifying you for higher paying surveys, so it is important that you complete them. If you are chosen to complete the more lengthy survey, you can earn as much as 1000 points per survey.
Payment Terms for US Residents (Varies for other Countries)
- 1100 minimum points (Equivalent to $10 USD) required to request your earnings for cash via PayPal
- Payments are sent via PayPal or you can choose a prize from a large selection of E-Certificates or prizes.
Go here to sign up!
If you like Swagbucks, you are going to LOVE Bing Rewards. Bing Rewards gives you points for using their search engine, trying out new Bing features and occasionally completing super short surveys about their site. Like Swagbucks, you can redeem your rewards for a variety of things like Starbucks gift cards, Airline Miles, books and more!
And, just for signing up, you will get a 250 point bonus! If you ever use Bing to search or if you want to try something other than Swagbucks, give Bing Rewards a try!